DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
With a Savanna Springs drinking water system installed in your home, your family can enjoy glass after glass of refreshing, pure crystal clear water the way it was meant to be.
The first step in finding the system that's right for your family is getting a free water analysis. Savanna Springs Water Solutions can treat any contaminant that can be found in your water with optional ultra violet and specialty filters.
Advanced water quality monitoring, right at the tap.
The Eclipse® reverse osmosis drinking water system is our top of the line R.O. system that provides your family with the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Multiple filters transform ordinary household water into pristine water by reducing unwanted and harmful contaminants.
System performance is verified with a touch monitor on the system's faucet base. Filter changes are simple, plus no electricity is needed for operation!
- TDS faucet monitor checks the R.O.'s operation and quality of your drinking water.
- Disposable and easy to change filters are clean and sanitary. No messy cartridges.
- Reduce unwanted or harmful contaminants.
- Indulge in cost-effective treatment compared to buying bottled water.
- 3 gallon storage tank.
- 5 year warranty / 1 year labor warranty
IMPRESSION SERIES® R.O.
Sparkling, clear drinking water.
The Impression Series® reverse osmosis drinking water system reduces harmful contaminates and turns common tap water into the fresh, quality water that nature intended us to drink. A four-stage system filters water down to the molecular level. Drawn water passes through a final carbon filter to remove any unwanted tastes or odors. The result is simply healthier, better tasting water.
- Healthy, sparkling, clear drinking water.
- Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice.
- Better tasting soups, sauces and meals when prepared with R.O. water.
- Clearer ice cubes.
- 3 gallon storage tank.
- 5 year warranty / 1 year labor warranty.
Ultraviolet disinfection that's also convenient.
Viqua's Home Series® UV water treatment systems protect against contamination including bacteria, viruses, algae, mold, cryptosporidium and giardia. The UV lamp can be changed without interrupting water flow, making replacement easy.
- Lamps designed for consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp. (9,000 hours)
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and remove ultraviolet light degradation.
- Power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm to notify homeowner if the lamp fails.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.